Friday, March 19, 2010

On My Mind

As I confirm classes and work schedules for Fall 2010 term, I am begining to check out of this term more and more. It doesnt help that until I leave, every other weekend I have a trip planned ... Naxos, Amorgos, Santorini, Crete (again!) and Rome!!!

I am so glad that I stayed the second term, so many poeple last left had to leave feeling like they had not done everything they wanted, seen everyone they wanted - they were leaving with things unfinished ... but not me. I will leave and will be ready to go. I will be sad to leave behind my first home that was my very own, but I will be so glad to go to my real home ... to the people that love me more than I know.

I just hope that my checking out wont take form of a "senior slip" or anything. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment