- Feta Cheese
- a Red and Yellow Bell Pepper
- Tomato paste
- A spoon
- A baking dish (glass seemed to work better than metal)
Ok, so I am doing this from memory...
- Preheat oven to 250 F.
- Open Feta and rinse in sink.
- Crumble Fets into the baking dish.
- Cut the peppers and onions into small pieces and toss into the baking dish with the crumbled Feta.
- Pour in the Tomatoe paste, mix together.
- Add the Oregano and Basil - as liberally as you want.
- Mix, and put in oven for around 10 minutes. But keep an eye on it, take it out when it is slightly bubbly and before it turns brown.
- Mix again and serve.
It goes well on bread or just alone as a appetizer. We fried potatoes and they tasted good with it. Hae fun and let me know what you try it with.
Oh, we drank it with rose wine, and they complemented each other very nicely.